Reap the benefits from your personalized visit with our nurse practitioner.
Call Our Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner House Calls Atlanta
Change Your Life With a healthcare professional you can trust.
As a Nurse Practitioner house calls practice, our goal is to provide the extra time and attention necessary to manage acute and chronic conditions, coordinate care among specialists, and support caregivers. We offer exceptional in-home, non-emergency primary care and we can generally see a patient within 48 hours of your request.
What Services SouthBridge HouseCalls Can Provide:
- Nurse Practitioner House Calls Atlanta.
- Treat acute illnesses like step throat, flu, and eye and ear infections.
- Provide IV infusion hydration including treatment for COVID-19.
- Provide COVID testing.
- Provide DOT exams.
- Non-emergent medical problems(avoid trips to the ER!).
- Particularly beneficial to seniors or patients who may have greater difficulty leaving the home due to medical, mobility or cognitive impairments.
- Avoid long wait times. Avoid exposure to other illnesses in crowded waiting rooms.
- Family and caregivers of patients reduce time away from work and increase quality time with their loved ones through house calls rather than the hassle of office visits or trips to the ER
- Have prescriptive privileges
Book an Appointment Today!
Pick your ideal date and time. Feel free to reach out for more information before setting up an appointment.
Nurse Practitioner House Calls
Solution to Your Healthcare Needs
Send us an E-mail and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Is a House Call right for you?
When getting to the doctor’s office or hospital is difficult because you:
- Can’t get out of the house, or feel too sick to drive.
- Want more privacy and personalized attention.
- Want to avoid exposure to other sick people.
Is a Nurse Practitioner house calls right for you?
Nurse Practitioners (NPs) have been around since 1965, and are the best kept secret in healthcare. Most NPs do not work for themselves, so chances are you have met an NP in a physician’s office.
Nurse Practitioners are Part of Your Team
- Work alongside your personal physician.
- All medical records can be forwarded to your personal physician, at your request.
- Assure high-level in the continuity of care.
- Can be active in patient advocacy